Tuesday, June 16, 2009

my life


Dear Lovely People

 yess this is the first time I write about myself, I dont tell people who I am and that I dont know how to share my feelings for it has turn cold and I need your help to warm me up =) as for this moment, I am ready and as I continue to write, I can learn more about myself too. I want to give special thanks to my dear family and friends that has always been there for me no matter what, I loves you all and I will be there for you too!! 

I am Iskandar zulkarnain, I was born on 20 March 1988 at Sultanah Aminah Hospital, Johore Bahru, Malaysia. I grow up mostly in Subang Jaya, sometimes with my parents and sometimes with my grandma that live in Subang Jaya which from my father side. 

I am craziest and wildest person you will ever know and am a rebel hero! I am fun! fun! fun! I loves good happy people and happy things, I loves to experience life doing new things and learning on a daily basis. I am always open to learn more from you and from everything that I loves.

I like bird, beast, I like people, I like happy things that can make me happy and gleeful! I like to watch the sunset at the beach, and well I really loves Ibiza so I plan to buy couple of land there and do a beach house so that I can party every single night running around with all the high class whores and booze around. I have been searching for the right soul that will become my princess and I will tell all this whores to take a hike! ahhaaha =) I also would loves to move around and live at New York, L.A., Copenhagen, London, Moscow, Madrid, Tokyo, Sicily, Oslo, Stockholm, Dublin, Venice, Marseille, Paris, Rome, Sofia, Naples, Frankfurt, Munich, and many more. I checked the Trump Condo at Manhattan, New York and its around USD$6.5 million! expensive! I heard that when there is not so much buyer, Trump actually did increase the price and its starts selling! how crazy is that!!! Well Trump is one of my inspiration and also Felix Dennis! and Eliwood Starlaf! Sivan Zion! and many more great people around me including YOU!

I want to be rich!! I want to be rich as hell beyond your wildest imaginations!!! I am not doing a business just to be rich, don't make me laugh, there are a lot of other important things in life than money. it is a score card and it is not a mean to an end, exploring the games is what excites me!!! I do it because I loves what I am doing. I just register my own fashion company named ISMOSHKA last 29 March 2009, hopefully when all are settle, I will launch it on July 2009 and I plan to open all over the world in duration after 2 years time establishment in Malaysia but the best part is that I will still do a tour all around this world even during the establishment, it is one of my strategies and yeah Sivan, youre my strategist director! I also plan to open a modelling agency and a real estate company in 1 year after I launch ISMOSHKA and then I also want to be a developer!

I am a Realist, few people that know me well really know how I do my things, when I want something, I will go and get it, no matter what is in front of me, I will use all way, in front, back, up, below, right, left and everywhere to achieve my mission. Lifes a bitch and then you die, better get used to it and accept it. I do not really gives a damn fine fuck what other people want to think about me, I love when people correcting me for my mistake and give a genuine comments that can really improve myself and as it goes on, I am just like you, I need you to love me as much as I loves you!

My Education Stage
I have got a full scholarship and am doing an American Degree in Business, Double Major in Finance and Psychology. 

I also plan to do Master in Political Science and International Law.

to be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment